This is the side view of my electric heater. Its gripped at the "mouth" for lugging around. Imagine shoving your hand in someone's mouth to move them?
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
Friday, July 31, 2009
Originally uploaded by Thanassi Karageorgiou
Turning twenty nine wasn't all that spectacular. It was a sticky hot Tuesday night in the big Apple and Mike and I decided the best way to celebrate the year before thirty was quietly. with three Heineken keg cans (two for me), a couple of beach chairs and some lighting equipment. Mike was kinda surprised that I had four tripods in my trunk. I told him there's another one under the hood. Heeyyy- ohhhhh!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Ladies, this may be the ugliest article of clothing you have ever worn... EVER. Even the 80's never got this bad.
Why Ugg boots are retarded:
1. Their silhouette is not flattering. Compare the following images of a gal wearing Ugg Boots verses a sexy pair of stilettos. Guys, lets be frank, who's footwear would you rather have rubbing against your ears? No one likes doin' the Nasty with Ronald McDonald. Nuff said.
2. They appear in ads where women are wearing them in summer months on the beach. WTF? Now, I've never gotten close enough to a pair of these things to actually feel them (for fear of cooties), but it looks to me like they're pretty well insulated with some kind of fur, whether its real or artificial. And some of you gals have the audacity to wear these things with no socks. (You know who you are). So much for taking a long walk on the beach with your boyfriend, and then having some impromptu love making at the hotel room. As soon as you take those Uggs off, he's gonna pass out from the vile stench.
3. Every body's doing it. Girls, when you were little, didn't your mother ask you, "If everyone jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge..."? There's no comparison, you say? I'm being too harsh? Well excuse me for not wanting to look like everyone else at the Roosevelt Field Mall. I've seen whole groups of girls walking through the mall together with their Uggs on - in the summer! Sometimes I want to sit them all down and give them a nice stern talking to. It would go something like this:
"Excuse me girls, can I have your attention? Please take one of these informational brochures on the dangers of Ugg Boots." The literature would start off like, "Why Daniella doens't have a date for the prom..." with a picture of a girl wearing Ugg boots on the cover, while crying herself to sleep. LOL. How fun would that be?
I can't wait till it's ten years from now and girls look at old pictures, making comments like, "Oh... My.... God!..... I can't believe we use to wear those things, Becky"
Friday, February 20, 2009
See number one.
7. Times Square
8. People Who Ask You For Money...
9. The Proximity to New Jersey and Nassau County
10. Traffic Cops